Read this article before you consider paying for your drinking water
Water.

Would not it be nice to stop poisoning ourselves with polluted or unhealthy drinking water? For my part, I felt I’d like a source of drinking water available to find. You can even prey, some of these scams are happy to sell you the latest fashion. I bought many forms of drinking water
The water, I can not remember. (If a lie repeated often enough, is “the truth”).

I checked endless commercial websites and a number of university and government sites, and I was amazed at what I found again and again:

- Outdated information or info repeated from other sites
- Wild and sensational claims
- No investigation
- No refunds, etc.

I knew we can not trust our tap water because the presence of contaminants in 2000.

In particular, I found:

a) water bottle: a real mix of quality, often no more than filtered tap water sold at outrageous cost margins and very environmentally friendly.

b) reverse osmosis and distilled water: completely ignored the medical evidence of the dangers present in drinking water devoid of minerals, acid in nature and oxidant.

I quickly realized that these products were either useless, overpriced or potentially harmful long term. Nutrition | PostTagIcon Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , |